Commercial Kitchen Fitouts Plumber in Perth
Here’s why we stand out from the rest…
We handle the stress for you. We work professionally with the outfitters to ensure a seamless finish to your commercial kitchen.
Our commitment to you is to be dependable – on time, professional and reliable.
We utilise the latest products and techniques to ensure your commercial kitchen fitout is as smooth and cost efficient as possible.
Your scheduling and budgeting is foremost in our considerations, and our expert team has the experience to ensure the plumbing for your commercial kitchen fitout runs to plan.
Customised Mainenance Plans
We can create and carry out maintenance and servicing schedules, to ensure no downtime when it counts, giving you maximum efficiency all year.
We only supply quality products that we are prepared to stand behind.
We guarantee you the best of customer service.
We use only state of the art tools and equipment.
Client supplied charcoal Tandoor oven to be modified to natural gas and certified as a type B appliance
General Scope = $1100+
- Supply and install of all gas components
- Supply and install labels to all operating valves
- Supply user manual with serial number
- Submit application and paperwork for new appliance request
- Must allow a minimum of 3 weeks for completion once quote acceptance is provided, this allows sufficient time for ordering of materials, submitting compliance paperwork and organising gas inspection
To be preformed by client (see additional charge for Plumbing Bros. to preform = $450+ )
- Apply operating instructions plate (PDF provided) to Tandoor units
- Put and bend lids to required measurements previously provided
- Provide pilot shield to required measurements previously provided
- Provide 4 x LOCKABLE wheels for each Tandoor unit
- Ensure removable front cover provided for Tandoor has adequate pilot ventilation required
- Provide clearly visible safety plate on Tandoor unit warning of the heat when in use and to use appropriate protective equipment when handling the lid and other components
Certification and Testing
- Price does not include Plumbing Bros. being present for gas inspection and testing
- Gas inspector organised by Plumbing Bros. and to invoice client directly @ $140+gst per hour – we will ensure tandoor is ready to be signed off
- Should client not have adequate provisions for testing (20mm natural gas connection with a minimum pressure of 1.1Kpa) additional charge will be applied for transport of tandoor to our testing station for certification to take place = $250+
Tandoor Connection and Installation
- On-site installation of certified tandoor to be charged directly to client @ time and material billing if required
- Site will be manometer tested to ensure leak free and compliant
- Plumbing Bros. strictly adheres to the current Australian Standards 5601 and will not proceed with installation should we encounter any noncompliant/unsafe existing gas service until rectified which is deemed billable directly to client
Contact Plumbing Bros for your Commercial Kitchen Fit-Outs Plumber in Perth.