Choosing a dishwasher
Everybody loves a dishwasher. Except when it breaks down and needs replacing. So, how do you choose a dishwasher?
What to consider
- if replacing a dishwasher measure the space allocated i.e. depth, width and height
- when installing a dishwasher in a new kitchen make sure you have the space and fixtures needed
- do you want a freestanding or integrated dishwasher?
- make sure it provides the cleaning cycles you want
- do you need adjustable racks?
- what about a stainless-steel bowl instead of a plastic bowl?
- check out the details i.e. anti-flood detection, sensor wash capability and a detergent sensor to prevent washing with too much detergent
Ask Plumbing Bros about options for your dishwasher in Perth. Contact us today.
We have access to qualified and trusted electricians. If a power point is needed before installing a dishwasher, we can put you in contact. Or ask us to organise it for you.
Contact Plumbing Bros for your Dishwasher installation in Perth.